Wednesday, November 19, 2008

So this is it ...

This was Dubai. 3 years. Actually, 3 years and 16 days. In the beginning, I couldn't wait to absorb this city, to settle down, to meet new people and enjoy the sun. There was no time for thinking or reflecting. Who needs to think if you have all you can eat & drink every second day on every corner, if you have beach, sun and happy people. And then there was Mark (there still is), getting engaged, getting married. The best thing that ever happened to me.

So why am I leaving now? Well, I guess life and work caught up with me ... faster than I thought. Sunday till Thursday ... 8am till open end ... You see, it's not that I don't like working. I love working and luckily I landed at a place that treated me like a family and not like an employee. It's just that I love life so much more. So here I am ... stuffing my tons of clothes into boxes, saying goodbye to some crazy and amazing people that I will miss a lot to go and discover some other brave new worlds.

Next stop Berlin. It's not new. But very brave ...

1 comment:

Kedar aka Floatr said...

Bravo! Enjoy the road ahead...